Hinata and Danbo: Attic Conversation

According to my photo archives, I took these on 23 April 2013. Wow, it's almost been one year. In fact, my one-year anniversary with Hinata Cinnamon日向 シナモン has passed without me noticing. (Hinata now wants me to take her to London to make up for this.)

Amongst my family of danboards and Blythes, these 2 will always hold a special place for me, because they're both firsts - Danbo was my first danboard, and Hinata my first custom Blythe. (She is not my first Blythe.) Did I mention she is the apple of my husband's eye? Really. Because she is his favourite, he lets her get away with everything!

Hinata hailed from Russia. She began as a Simply Vanilla, and was given a complete overhaul: Neemo body, kanekalon reroot, handpainted eye chips, the works. She was born "Cinnamon", a name she still keeps alongside her adoption name.

Her creator also happens to be the daughter of the maker of another of my custom Blythes, Akihiko - but he joined the clan much later.

I really should not be spending time doing this now. I have the Mother of All Final Exams this weekend, and I should be focusing on that...

Comments