Nana in School Uniform

So I still have some time today for my girls and wanted to continue this school uniform phase... So I took out Nana (ナナ) and dressed her in the school uniforms I bought at Azone at Akihabara in Dec 2012.


Nana (ナナ) is one the earlier OOAK customs I adopted. In fact, she might even be my first or, if not, my second. She is a custom Prima Dolly Saffie with a rerooted scalp (saran) and new BW eye chips.

Her customiser is Chong Lai Keng, the owner of Dollzinc Singapore, a local Blythe establishment. (I'm more comfortable with referring to her as 老板娘 (lao ban niang), which means "lady boss".)

Nana, Shion and Momiji at Café Rilakkuma (カフェリラックマ), a favourite after-school hangout.

I suppose in the yotsub4 clan's scheme of things, Nana would be an 11th grade high schooler (one of the older girls)? She certainly has that 感じ ('feel'). My girls were a little afraid of her at first, perhaps because she came across as rather aloof and stern (stoic?). Now they get along famously, though more often than not, she's the sensible one who tries to keep my other (cheeky, cheeky) girls out of trouble.

Comments