Dress-up Sunday with the Girls #1

Aki Autumn, Nana and Azami (秋・オータム、ナナとアザミ。)

Had the last Sunday relatively free, so I seized the opportunity to spend some time with the girls!

Right-most in the above picture is Azami (アザミ) (meaning "thistle") Caramel (キャラメル), a Simply Delight custom by DollzInc's lady boss Chong Lai Keng, adopted her at the STGCC 2013.

Hubby and I also adopted Lai Keng's custom Simply Love Me, whom we see as Azami's Caramel's sister. And gifted her to a dear friend, Sheena, who named her Honey. I think one day, I shall try and get them both to do a sister photoshoot.


Had a bit of fun dressing them up in period dress today. My period dress collection is very limited at the moment. I put Nana (ナナ) in a Brilliant Haute Couture (BHC) ruffled dress (which was a gift from a dear friend), and Aki (秋・オータム) in Pullip Tiphona's outfit and Le Jardin du Maman's boots.


The photo of Nana on the right was taken back in January 2013, not very long after I started collecting Blythes. The beige dress she wears in that photo was the outfit she originally came in.

Nana is the first custom Blythe doll I had. She is a Prima Dolly Saffy customised by Lai Keng. Somewhere along the way I gave her new, light brown eye lashes. I'm trying to find blonde ones, but they're somewhat elusive.

Comments