K07 Doll Custom — Penny and Pop!

My K07 Doll customs commissions have returned home!

K07 Doll Customs

I'd been wishing for a K07 Doll for some time. And finally in April 2016, I took the plunge and wrote to Ken of K07 Doll, asking if he was accepting commissions. He did. And in July, I sent over my Nostalgic Pop and Penny Precious (fitted with a Border Spirit scalp), accompanied by 4 pairs of hand-painted eye chips by Brenna of War Faery.

The process took a few months. Ken and I communicated over email a few times over the past months, discussing what I wanted.

A post shared by KEN 🎩 (@k07doll) on

Then one day, in the wee hours of the morning, a blonde Penny Precious popped up on Ken's Instagram. With a wildly beating heart, I wondered if she was mine. A few hours later, Ken wrote to me, to tell me Penny Precious was complete and linked me to his Flickr pictures of Penny Precious.

A post shared by KEN 🎩 (@k07doll) on

A few days later, Ken wrote back again, telling me Nostalgic Pop was complete, with his Flickr pictures of Nostalgic Pop. After settling all outstandings, Ken promptly sent my girls off to me. And in just under a week, they arrived safely home.

K07 hand-drawn paraphenalia
Picture cards from Ken of K07 Doll

Will post more later this week....

Oh! and I have to settle on a name for each of them too! Now that's a tough one. I have a long list to choose from.

29 October 2016 update: They have both been christened! Penny Precious has been christened Elizabeth Rose, and Nostalgic Pop has been christened Mitsuha (三葉).

Comments