CharleneluDesign — Lily of the Valley Hat & Dress Set

Lily of the Valley hat for Blythe by @charlene_xiaolu (on IG)

A long awaited package arrived today from Hangzhou! A beautiful lily of the valley hat, with a matching silk dress, handmade by @charlene_xiaolu (her etsy shop is CharleneluDesign). I said "long awaited", but honestly I didn't actually have to wait long. Shipping took 7 or 8 days. But I was just so excited and brimming with anticipation, that it felt like a looooong time. Plus it's been a while since I last bought a pretty dress or accessory for the girls....

The matching silk dress set by @charlene_xiaolu (on IG)

Had a slight moment of panic when I first got the package, as the postage box was slightly crushed at one corner. But I was relieved to find the contents were completely intact and undamaged, as the items themselves were separately packaged. In fact, simply but nicely packaged in sturdy gift boxes and ribbons.

The matching silk dress by @charlene_xiaolu (on IG)

The thrill of opening the package was topped by seeing the actual dress and hat up close. Holding it in my hands, touching the crisp but soft silk, eyeing the details of the embellishments closely. Her work is really wonderful, very detailed and meticulous.

All the girls are clamouring to be the first to model the outfit. Who should I choose?

Comments