Lacroix by SplatterGirl UK (Ayin)

Been preoccupied lately with our BFF's wonderful marriage, a bunch of medicals, as well as my other crochet and sewing projects. So I've been remiss in posting about a little girl I recently adopted!

Last month, the girls welcomed Lacroix by Ayin of SplatterGirlUK

// Lacroix by SplatterGirlUK (on IG) //

It's been a little over a year since I adopted a girl into the clan! The previous one was Naomi by Ellis of WabiSabi, whom I took home from BCFT Japan 2019 (posted here). It seems I've been into dark girls lately. The previous 3 girls have all been dark haired: Velouria, Naomi and now, Lacroix....

I was away on a staycation at the Raffles Hotel when she arrived! So I was really happy, and excited to come home to a lovely big package full of goodies!!! (((o(*°▽°*)o))) Was so excited that I practically ripped through the package to get it open!

// Thank you Ayin for Lacroix and all these goodies too! (On IG, slide to pic 3 for unboxing video) //

Besides Lacroix (who was very neatly and safely packed), Ayin also included photographs, a cute badge pin, a dolly body bag, and a copy of her photo-book Oliver's Travels. Little Oliver even has his own Facebook page, covering his little adventures.

// The dolly body bag and the super cute badge pin! //

My favourite extra is probably the badge pin because... It totally sums up what goes through my mind whenever I want to adopt a Blythe! But well..... It's not a thought I always follow through on though. And the dolly body bag! Omigosh the fabric is super cute!!!

// Lacroix by SplatterGirlUK (on IG) //

Lacroix's base is a Takara Primadolly Tokyo, with a Licca body. I like the combination, though I couldn't help but entertain the idea that she might look more grown up and grungy on an Obitsu or Azone Neemo body, kind of like a broody, grungy adolescent girl....

She also has 2 pairs of custom eye chips by Kdollskrd and 2 pairs of hand painted ones. My favourite pair is the green, followed by the blue.

// Lacroix by SplatterGirlUK (other pics on IG) //

She looks a little sweeter than the others created by SplatterGirl, but she still packs some real attitude! Which is what I like about her. That said, in time, I would love to adopt another SplatterGirl, one who's super grungy, with the funky hair! And I like the distinctive SplatterGirlUK eyebrows. Can't miss 'em. SplatterGirl has a fantastic talent for creating that grungy, funky, gritty vibe in Blythes.

Regrettably, I've not been spending much time with the girls, let alone travel with them, especially with the worldwide travel ban due to the COVID19 pandemic. But I was able to bring Lacroix out last Sunday, when Hubs and I hung out with Sheena at her Candy Cave. Lacroix came along, and had a mini reunion with one of her siblings! So, Lacroix met Wren, and Wren met Lacroix, and they got along fine.

// Mini reunion: Lacroix and Wren! (IG) //

As said, the two of them are alike and yet different. If they were sweets, Lacroix would be liquorice and Wren would be candy floss! (For the record, I like liquorice candy, though I rarely eat it due to it high glycyrrhizin content.)

// Lacroix at Sheena's Candy Cave (IG) //

Got to get back to my tasks... So, until next time...

Comments