Tiny Cat Amigurumi (Tiny Curl Crochet)

A little wide-eyed kitty (IG), using Tiny Curl's Tiny Cat Amigurumi pattern.

Made a quick amigurumi kitty for some random fun, and also because it's easy and quick. Ran out of stuffing for the 3rd amigurumi toy I've been working on for my nephew (the other 2 are posted here), so I had to put that aside while I get more.

Wanted something cute, but easy and quick to make while on the move. This Tiny Cat Amigurumi pattern by Tiny Curl (available here) was perfect. Made it with leftover black yarn, a 2mm hook, and the little bit of stuffing I had left. Instead of embroidering the eyes, I used 10mm cat eyes in yellow colour, for that wide-eyed look.

This little one likes to play on staircases! (IG)

She looks a little lonely, so maybe I should make a few more? Hehehehe...

Comments