Magazine Feature: Caramelaw's Candy Cave + My Photos~!

Totally stoked that Sheena's studio was featured in the Autumn 2019 issue of In Her Studio magazine. Of course I am super happy for her. At the same time, there's also a personal element to that happiness!

Featured in In Her Studio, Autumn 2019 issue.

Some of the photographs I took of her studio at her request, when I visited last year, were also published along with the article. And part of the article itself was written by us too. Of course, those were published with consent and royalties, and credited. (Yes people, respect copyright.)

Featured in In Her Studio, Autumn 2019 issue (on IG)

Now, if only the shipping cost for the magazine wasn't USD70. This is why I'd rather pay a few dollars more for the magazine on Amazon. Plus I can get a whole bunch of other books too.

Comments