Tirin & Katten Cap Sleeve Dress - nani IRO #2

Just before our Japan trip, I completed the first 2 dresses 3 attempts in nani IRO "wild elegant wind" in wave green, and "Fuccra : rakuen カウアイ" (posted here). Also took those dresses on the said Japan trip, so they'll show up on Cleo in some of the pictures - once I get round to sorting and posting and put them on Cleo when we were at Ginza (Part 2), Hirosaki (Part 5), Hakodate (Part 6) and Enoshima (Part 7).

Getting in more practice on the cap sleeve dress (on IG)

A while ago, before the said trip, I also started making another batch...with almost all the nani IRO fabrics that I have (save for the 3 bought from Tomato last autumn). I thought maybe I was going a little overboard with the Tirin & Katten dress pattern and nani IRO fabric pairing... But I couldn't help it, because I adore them both! They both make a great pairing too. Also took the opportunity to modify the cap sleeve pattern a little, to an empire-line dress with a full-length skirt.

It's fairly tedious to hand-stitch everything. Time-consuming too. Though, so far, it's all turning out quite neat and fairly well. Will take quite a bit of time (a couple of months?) before I finish them all though.... Can't wait to see how they turn out! So excited!!! ୧(๑>ᴗ<๑)୨

(This post was edited on 26 September 2017.)

Comments